Are you looking for a unique fragrance to honor your beloved on some auspicious occasion? Perhaps your lover, in-laws, friend or relatives? Perfumes and attars are known to mankind as a most praised gift since antiquity. Attars are so valuable that it was one of the valued gifts brought to baby Jesus by the wise man. So, why not get back to old school traditions. But, there are a lot of options in attars and perfumery products nowadays. So, which one to buy for your loved ones? We have something in the Santa bag for you. Yeah, let’s introduce you with a high-end attar that is well-praised in the East – Bakhoor Attar.
A Brief History of Bakhoor Attar
Bakhoor represents the traditional method of spreading divine aroma in the home in the East. Its name has emerged from the Arabic roots that represent Islamic traditions across the Arabian Peninsula. It is one of the oldest scents known to the mankind that is associated with the divine spirit. Bakhoor attar is a widely appreciated in the Islamic world and its root has been found throughout the generations. It is believed that the Prophet used to wear Bakhoor more often and mostly on Friday – A sacred day for Muslims! The magical scent of Bakhoor attar is not limited to Muslims only. There are evident cases of history that confirm the use of bakhoor attar in some particular cases.
Feel the Divine and Exotic Fragrance
Bakhoor attar is such kind of fragrance that has the potential to uplift the senses which fill the gap between the divine and human spirit. It bears a smooth and pleasing fragrance that tranquilize mind for a relaxed feel. It is commonly reckoned as a high-end perfume that creates wonders in mind for a relaxed feel.
Processing of Bakhoor Attar
As per its Arabic meaning, bakhoor attar is extracted from the wooden chips of fragrant trees, commonly Mimusops elengi Maulsari tree, through a complex process of hydrodistillation method. Sometimes a base of sandalwood oil is also used to extend the aroma of this amazing attar.
Ways to Use Bakhoor Attar
Just like ancient times, Bakhoor attar still holds its popularity among persons. It is a much-demanding premium class attar that is ideal for use in special occasions, aromatherapy, meditation, prayers and other applications. Below are some of its popular usages that describe the versatility of this promising attar in different applications.
- Aromatherapy: Bakhoor attar is appreciated as a much-demanding attar for use in aromatherapy owing to its aroma that sedates mind for a relaxed feel. It bears a distinct fragrance that triggers the brain with a new activating energy that provide an effective level of relief from stressed conditions like headache, stress, anxiety, lack of concentration and depression etc. Moreover, its activating energy also helps to alleviate pains associated with muscles and joints.
- Aroma Diffuser: Appreciated for its calming aroma, Bakhoor attar is also praised for use with aroma diffuser and oil burner to spread a rejuvenating aroma throughout the interiors for leaving a sense of positivity.
- Perfume and Perfumery Products: Bakhoor attar makes an ideal choice for the processing of premium quality perfumes. It is its distinct aroma that makes this attar a much demanding choice for use in the production of incense sticks, soaps and other high-end beauty-care products.
- Body Odors: Bakhoor attar is also popular for maintaining the health of the skin by lending a calming aroma throughout the body. Besides, it also helps to remove oils from the body when massaged by diluting in carrier oils to make it soft and supple.
- Medicinal Uses: Although it is not confirmed medically, but bakhoor attar has the ability to relax muscles and joints of the body when used in massage by diluting with carrier oils. In addition to this, the calming aroma of bakhoor attar also aids to stimulate the rhythmic breathing for maintaining the goodness of body and soul.
If you too desire to feel the aroma of this promising attar, we think that you shouldn’t wait now a bit. It is something that has been praised since the golden era of mankind. You have read a number of things about this divine attar as of now so, don’t wait to grab a bottle of Bakhoor Attar.