Villgro Innovations Foundation has announced the third edition of the Artha Venture Challenge (AVC), an initiative to uncover the most outstanding social entrepreneurs in India with the skills, ambition and tenacity to deliver disruptive social change and sustainable financial returns.
The selected enterprises will get access to high-touch incubation support, networks and mentoring designed by Villgro to keep pace with the fastest growing social ventures.
Selected Ventures will get:
- The opportunity to apply for up to Rs 60 lakh (USD $100,000) funding if matched by the same amount in co-investment.
- Access to Villgro’s customized incubation services, mentoring and networks.
- Exposure to an exclusive network of impact investors.
- Inclusion in a network of experienced entrepreneurs, specialists and business leaders on the Artha Platform.
- Profiled as ‘one to watch’ amongst the top high potential social entrepreneurs in India.
- In partnership with Villgro, India’s oldest and foremost social enterprise incubator, Artha is now able to provide a much higher level of support and engagement to the ventures with which it engages.
- They will accept applications all year round across India.