Process, go to points, supporting documents and helpline numbers – to obtain a UID card in Bangalore.
Proof of Name / Photo Identity [any one of the below]:
2. PAN card
3. Ration / PDS Card
4. Voter ID
5. Govt Photo ID
6. NREGS Job Card
7. Arms License
8. Photo Bank ATM / Credit Card
9. Pensioner Card
10. Freedom Fighter Card
11. Kissan Photo Passbook
12. Address Card having the name and photo issues by department of post.
Proof of Address[any one of the below]:
2. Bank Statement
4. Post Office
5. Ration Card
6. Voter ID / Drivers License
7. Water / Electricity / Telephone land line / Property Tax Rcpt
8. Credit Card Statement not older than 3 months
9. NREGS Job Card
10. Arms License
11. Photo Bank ATM / Credit Card
12. Pensioner Card
13. Freedom Fighter Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. Address Card having the name and photo issues by department of post.
Proof of Date of Birth [any one of the below]:
2. SSLC Certificate
3. DOB certificate
Place to go:
List of CEG offices in Bangalore: http://www.karnataka.gov.in/nammaaadhaar/locations.html
1. Post offices – GPO, RT Nagar, Rajajinagar, Vijayanagar, Mahalakshmipuram, Basavanagudi HPO, Jayanagar HPO, Wilson Garden.
Here is a list of all India Post centres where you can enrol for Aadhaar/UID card in Bangalore.
2. 5 Bangalore One Centres – 10 pm – 6 am centres.
3. 9 BBMP community halls in the city (95 enrollment centres).
4. Walk in with the documents above.
5. They will complete a) document verification 2) biometric scanning of iris 3) biometric scanning of 10 finger prints 4) capture a picture
6. You will get your UID in 30 days. You can check your online Aadhaar status here: https://portal.uidai.gov.in/uidwebportal/dashboard.do
a. 1 800 180 1947
24×7 Karnataka helpline: 08044554455